An architecture review will help ensure you are “ready for production”. This is a nice way to make sure that what you are creating is supportable, logical, and in accordance with best practices.
In the process of the review, we examine things like:
Schedule of Engagement
- How you are deploying clusters
- Plans for upgrades to K8s/Talos
- Answers for day two (monitoring, storage, etc.)
- One hour kick-off meeting where we define the goals and what’s expected, and arrange access to your management plane or the git repo used for cluster deployment, as well as access to any other helm charts or similar that is used for deploying apps.
- Once we have access to the resources above, we will engage in offline review from 2 Sidero Labs employees to compile any findings.
- One hour session to go through findings, talk about any next steps, etc.
At the end of the engagement, we will deliver a document with:
- A guide to “best practices” for going to production with Talos/Sidero Metal.
- Any findings during our review that should be surfaced, discussed further, and suggestions for resolution.